Thursday, February 25, 2016

What is Emphysema - Second Hand Smoke - Stop Smoking

What is Emphysema - Second Hand Smoke - Stop Smoking

http://bc636spaqrqws-w6yctfk9xnqk.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=LUNGDET
 
You can find this info. by searching Emphysema:

Emphysema is caused by loss of elasticity (increased compliance) of the lung tissue, from destruction of structures supporting the alveoli, and destruction of capillaries feeding the alveoli. Thus the small airways collapse during exhalation, although alveolar collapsibility has increased. This impedes airflow and traps air in the lungs, as with other obstructive lung diseases. Symptoms include shortness of breath on exertion and later at rest, hyperventilation, and an expanded chest.

Mild emphysema sufferers often maintain adequate blood oxygen levels by hyperventilating, and so are sometimes called "pink puffers". By contrast, sufferers of chronic bronchitis (another COPD disorder) are called "blue bloaters" because they have cyanosis (inadequate oxygen) due to an almost normal ventilatory drive caused by decreased sensitivity to carbon dioxide secondary to chronic hypercapnia. But any COPD disease results in hypoxaemia (decreased blood partial pressure of oxygen) and hypercapnia (increased blood partial pressure of carbon dioxide).

Signs of emphysema include pursed-lipped breathing, central cyanosis and finger clubbing. The chest has increased percussion notes, particularly just above the liver, and a difficult to palpate apex beat, both due to hyperinflation. There may be decreased breath sounds and audible expiratory wheeze. In advanced disease, there are signs of fluid overload such as pitting peripheral edema. The face has a ruddy complexion if there is a secondary polycythemia. Sufferers who retain carbon dioxide have asterixis (metabolic flap) at the wrist. Many sufferers whose emphysema was caused by cigarette smoke have cigarette tar stains at the fingers.

Classically, clinical examination reveals no overt crackles, but in some patients the fine opening of airway 'popping' can be heard. It is unlike the fine crackles of pulmonary fibrosis or coarse crackles of mucus or oedematous fluid.

Answer 2: 
Emphysema is a long-term, progressive disease of the lung that primarily causes shortness of breath. In people with emphysema, the lung tissues necessary to support the physical shape and function of the lung are destroyed.

Cigarette smoking is by far the most dangerous reason that people develop emphysema, and it is also the most preventable cause. Other risk factors include a deficiency of an enzyme called alpha-1-antitrypsin and air pollution. Emphysema can also be hereditory. 

Emphysema, asthma & chronic bronchitis are all under the umbrella of COPD which stands for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.  

My Emphysema
My emphysema was caused from Second Hand Smoke.  I never smoked anything and am now 65 years old.  I was a professional drummer from the 1960's to the 1990's.  Of course in the 60's to 80's there were few if any non smoking area's.  So pretty much every event we played for was full of smoke.  Sometimes the smoke was so bad that we had large fans in front of us to help blow the smoke away so we wouldn't start coughing while we were singing.  On every brake I would head for the exit to get some fresh air.  Guess it didn't do much good.   
I'm not on any medication yet, more of a homeopathic minded person.

You might won't to give Nature's Sunshine Herbal Products a try 

https://www.naturessunshine.com/us/product/lung-support-tcm-concentrate-30-caps/1004/

Lung Support

Lung Support TCM is a concentrated Chinese herbal formula that supports the lungs and sinuses and offers additional benefits to the circulatory and urinary systems. 

Retail Cost:
$35.50
Member Cost: ?
$23.65

Benefits:

  • May act as a tonic for the respiratory system.
  • Maintains tissue surfaces.
  • Supports the lungs and sinuses.
  • Helps promote mucous membrane moisture.
  • Offers additional benefits to the circulatory and urinary systems. 
http://bc636spaqrqws-w6yctfk9xnqk.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=LUNGDET
IMPORTANT NEWS for those who recently quit smoking… or are looking to quit ASAP…

Here’s the Fastest and Easiest Way to Quit Smoking and Cleanse Your Lungs of the Poisonous Tar and Dangerous Toxin Build-Up That Could Eventually Lead to Premature Lung Disease, Cancer, or Even Death!

Happy Customer:
Dave Rolph
February 26th, 2015 - 12:40
Dear Mark,

I wish I would have found your site sooner. I am 52 years old and smoked a pack a day for 32 years. I quit cold turkey 33 months ago, went through all of the crap that came along with the quitters flu for the first 9 months, anxiety was especially hard to deal with when driving. I started coughing up tar after the first two weeks and still do, although not nearly as much or as often. I did a lot of research over the last 33 months. I have found a number of things that have been helpful in cleaning out my lungs including, habanero pepper/ginger tea, horseradish, green tea, warm lemon water, salad with olive oil/turmeric powder dressing, exersize, even the pineapple lung fast. It would have been nice to be aware of all off the long term side effects we all experience before the quit. I am finally down to two things, getting rid of the little remaining tar, and my chest to my underarms cracking when I inhale, and back cracking when I exhale. I assume this is my chest cavity expanding with my lungs being healthier.

Dave
Click Here!

1 comment:

  1. You can use below specified natural solutions for treating the issue of emphysema. It is prudent to counsel a medicinal expert before utilizing any herb for Emphysema Herbal Treatment.

    ReplyDelete